We have a total of 4 governing agencies that have given guidelines for optimum safety in the reopening phases. Here are some changes that are permanent and some that are temporarily mandatory for us.
• Everyone must wear a mask, have their temperature taken upon entering the spa, & wash their hands before signing in. We will have masks for sale if you do not have one.
• We are not allowed to have a waiting area. This eliminates any congregating, minimizing the spread of the coronavirus.
• You will have to wait in your car or outside if you show up more than 5 minutes before appointment.
• We are no longer allowing extra people or children at the spa. Only clients having a service done will be allowed. (Permanent)
• We are asking you to cancel or reschedule if you are not feeling well. This includes allergies.
••If you have been diagnosed with the coronavirus or if you been exposed to someone that has been diagnosed, you must reschedule your appointment for 21 days from the date of diagnosis.