We have the thinnest skin around our eyes, so it’s the area that’s most influenced by the in-and-out flow fluids. Drinking water is one of the most important things you can do for your overall health, but this is especially important for this area of your face. Being gentle with this skin is also important. I can’t say EYE CREAM enough…it delivers vital nutrients to keep supple skin around your eyes, it helps with dark circles, puffiness and preventing wrinkles…eye cream is imperative. Rubbing your eyes too much because of allergies or when you get sleepy (though it is a natural response) is also a no- no. Below I have listed some things to consider when you are trying correct your under eye issues or preserve your nice taunt skin.
- Dehydration? Solution: Drink water
- Sleep? Solution: Get some Zzz
- Diet? Solution: Cut down on the salt intake
- Heredity? Solution: Sorry not much you can do about this
- Allergies? Solution: Try to pin point allergens and avoid them
- Iron Deficiency/Anemia? Solution: Add more iron rich foods to your diet
- Aging? Solution: Preventive skin care so that you can age gracefully